Services & Payment Options
Ultimate Health Chiropractic works with you to achieve total health. Rather than treating the symptom, Dr. Chad takes a whole-person approach to healing the body, mind and spirit with a variety of chiropractic services.
We treat muscle, joint and nerve problems, from head to toe. Whether you pulled a muscle playing pickup basketball, are having ankle pain while training for a marathon, or tweaked your back standing up (it happens!), schedule a consultation with Dr. Chad from Ultimate Health Chiropractic. We also specialize in injuries related to auto accidents and work-related incidents.
- Chiropractic care
- Sports medicine
- Myofascial release techniques
- Trigger point therapy
- Strengthening and stretching programs
- Theragun Percussive Therapy
- Gua Sha therapy
- Electric muscle stimulation therapy
- Spinal and postural screenings
- Nutritional coaching
- Massage Chair
- Non-invasive hair and saliva testing to assess your overall body system performance (Toxins,food/environmental sensitivities,
If you’re currently experiencing any of the following injuries or issues, we can help with:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Headaches / migraines
- Foot and ankle pain (plantar fasciitis/achilles tendonitis)
- Knee pain (runner’s knee, IT band)
- Muscle tightness
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Hip pain
- Shoulder problems (impingement, rotator cuff, range of motion)
- Auto injuries
- Work injuries
Chiropractic care can also help maintain your overall health:
- Improved performance
- Increased range of motion
- Greater flexibility
- Enhanced joint motion, function, and alignment
- Decreased chance of repetitive injuries
Let’s work together to create the best wellness plan for you, whether you’re looking to get well or proactively stay well.
For patients who choose to pay for their own care, we offer affordable rates that allow access to high-quality care.
- Receive “same day of service” payment discounts and wellness packages.
- HSA (Health Savings Accounts) or Flex Accounts cover most visits.
- We will work with you to find out what option works best for you
We are an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN, Medica, UnitedHealthCare, Cigna, HealthPartners, UCare, Preferred One, Aetna, SelectCare, MMSI, Benefit Plan Administrators, Principal Financial Group, Great-West HealthCare, and Golden Rule.
Injuries sustained from a motor vehicle accident are usually covered 100% through auto insurance. Injured on the job? Workers’ compensation cases are billed directly through your company’s Workers’ compensation insurance carrier.
If you’d like to know your individual insurance coverage prior to your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company. Rest assured, however, Ultimate Health Chiropractic will also verify your insurance coverage and review your insurance details with you during your first appointment. Just as we take the time to explain your proposed treatment, we spend time discussing the cost to you as well.
NEW! Take an inside look at your health with hair and saliva testing.
Learn how your body is functioning, what nutrients it may be lacking and what toxins are creating issues, then apply natural principles and remedies that can help you achieve optimum health. You’re not in this alone. Lindsey, our Practictioner, will go over the results with you, answer your questions, and help give you ideas of how to utilize the information for every day life.
This comprehensive, noninvasive testing is useful for individuals dealing with chronic health concerns such as allergies, digestive issues, fatigue, pain, depression, skin complaints, sleeplessness, and Lyme Disease. Set up your Health Scan test today!